We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and well. Please see below for helpful links from CAMH:
- Mental Health and the COVID-19 pandemic
- Mental health and COVID-19: Resources for health care workers
- CAMH mobile app: Managing stress and anxiety during COVID-19
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Discussion Forum (moderated during business hours)
- How to support the mental health of immigrants and refugees during COVID 19 (Ask an expert webinar; April 8, 2020)
Understanding Stigma is a project developed with the Central Local Health Integration Network’s (LHIN) support and with LOFT Community Services as the lead agency. It was funded by the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC). The goal of this project is to address the stigmatization of people with mental health and addiction problems by healthcare providers and to develop strategies to improve attitudes and behaviours, leading to improved patient–provider interactions and better overall care for people with mental health and addictions problems.
For technical support and/or accessibility inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.